Home › Forums › Uniform Swap & Sell › Best Texas Online Casinos Top TX Gambling Sites for 2026
BNB Chain is the main reason I looked at Frax Swap, since that’s where I already have some funds.
Frax Swap tutorials would be more helpful with a quick note about waiting for the transaction to finish.
Frax Swap didn’t work when I changed networks by mistake. Easy fix, but the error message wasn’t very clear.
Gas on Ethereum was the first thing I checked before using Frax Swap, especially during the evening rush.
Did anyone else have Frax Swap fail when swapping a small amount? Mine got stuck at confirmation.
It sat at 80% for me, then loaded after I changed from mobile data to Wi-Fi.
Manta Bridge was okay for moving USDC from my wallet, but the confirmation lasted longer than expected.
The transaction hash made it easier for me to keep track of the transfer while waiting.
I finally moved some DAI through Manta Bridge after putting it off for a week. No major problem so far.
USDT on Manta Bridge appeared in my wallet within a few minutes, which was fine by me.
© 82nd Sheffield (Chapeltown) Scout Group ('82nd Chapeltown Scouts'). Registered charity number: 524732.
Powered by WordPress using the Scouting Challenge theme (6.0.2).