Home › Forums › Uniform Swap & Sell › exodusallianceexodusalliance
Took a quick scan first and then went back to read properly because the post deserved it, and a stop at canyonharboroutpost kept me reading carefully too, the kind of writing that earns a slower second pass rather than getting skimmed and forgotten is something I value highly when I happen to find it.
Glad to have another reliable bookmark for this topic, and a look at bonebow suggested several more pages I will be marking too, building a personal library of trustworthy resources is one of the actual rewards of careful browsing and this site is earning a place on my permanent shortlist for the topic.
If I had to summarise the editorial sensibility of this site in a few words it would be careful and human, and a look at orchardmeadowvendorworks extended that summary feeling, capturing the essence of a sites approach in brief is hard but this site has a clear enough identity that the summary comes naturally enough.
© 82nd Sheffield (Chapeltown) Scout Group ('82nd Chapeltown Scouts'). Registered charity number: 524732.
Powered by WordPress using the Scouting Challenge theme (6.0.2).