Home › Forums › Uniform Swap & Sell › hi about topic
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
BertDrype
GuestA welcome contrast to the loud takes that have dominated my feed lately, and a look at rainharborvault extended that calm voice, content that arrives without yelling has become unusual in the modern attention economy and this site is one of the few places I have found that consistently delivers without raising its voice.
Kimalgog
Guestlottoland_tmEr
GuestOon pelannu Lottolandilla muutama viikko taaksepain ja taytyy myontaa etta en odottanu hirveesti mutta meni ihan hyvin. Tilin luonti ei kestany kauaa, taytti vaan perustiedot ja paas sisaan. Ekan talletuksen sai tehtya kympilla Mastercardilla ja oli sujuvaa. Taa on yks niista jutuista minka huomaa heti — hitaat maksut on dealbreaker.
Pelikirjastosta taytyy sanoo et sita riittaa. Lottoland tarjoo isoilta providereilta kuten NetEnt ja Microgaming, joten tutut nimikkeet on paikalla. Ite pyorittelin Sweet Bonanzaa jonku verran ja ihan ok palautuksia. Slotteja on reilusti yli tuhat ja sit on klassikot myos. Pieni miinus — filtterit ei oo paras mahdollinen, valilla menee aikaa ettiessa.
Live casinosta loytyy Evolutionin livepoytia ja kokeilin Crazy Timea ja blackjackia kaverin kaa. Striimi pelaa ihan sulavasti puhelimella, ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Bonuksista sen verran — ma sain tervetuliaisen plus freespinneja. Kierratys oli kolmisenkymmenta kertaa mika on ihan standardi. Lue pienella painettu silti etukateen.
Kotiutukset Lottolandista on menny mulle kohtuullisesti. E-lompakolla kesti pari tuntia ja Visa-nosto otti pari paivaa. Ei mitaan kauheen erikoista mutta ei valittamista. Loydat bonuskoodit ja edut katevasti [url=https://dealerdepotus.com]lottoland online[/url] ennen ku rekisteroidyt. Asiakaspalvelu vastaa livechatissa ja oon saanu kohtuuajassa ku oli ongelma.
Mobiilipelaaminen onnistuu suoraan selaimessa ja se riittaa mulle. Saitti latautuu nopeesti ja slotit toimii ihan hyvin. Lisenssit nakyy sivuilla mika antaa tiettya turvaa. Toinen mika vahan hairitsi et sivusto ei oo taysin suomeks, ei se iso juttu oo. Mut joo aion jatkaa siella viela jonku aikaa.
crazy_yxea
GuestMi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time un paio di mesi fa cercando qualcosa di nuovo dove giocare e onestamente mi ha sorpreso. Pensavo fosse il solito sito perche ne ho provati tanti, ma il catalogo giochi e enorme. Ci trovi titoli di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche diverse slot di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Stimo oltre duemila titoli, quindi non ti annoi di certo.
Il live casino mi ha convinto parecchio. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e si vede che e roba professionale. Ho passato ore su la ruota di Crazy Time ed e una droga. Roulette e blackjack ci sono ovviamente, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live ti tengono incollato allo schermo. L’unica cosa che noto e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.
Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time offrono il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro piu 50 giri gratis sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, nella media direi. Ho visto posti con 25x, ma almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Per iniziare bastano 20€. Vi consiglio di guardare le offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://apkpew.com]crazytime[/url] prima di registrarvi.
Per versare e prelevare funzionano senza intoppi. Accettano Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. Ho prelevato con Skrill ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Veloce per i miei standard. Da mobile Crazy Time gira liscio dal browser senza scaricare nulla, si adatta bene allo schermo e non da problemi. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, peccato.
Il supporto fa il suo lavoro. Li ho contattati per un problema col bonus e in un quarto d’ora avevo risposta. Parlano italiano il che aiuta. Hanno licenza di Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, pero non ho mai avuto rogne. Per chi gioca dall’Italia non ho lamentele serie.
crazy_tzon
GuestSono finito su Crazy Time circa un paio di mesi fa tramite un post su un forum e onestamente mi ha sorpreso. Ero un po’ diffidente, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ mi sono ricreduto. La registrazione e stata veloce, pochi minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il deposito minimo non e alto, mi pare una decina di euro, il che e comodo per farsi un’idea.
La selezione di giochi non e male per niente. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. In totale ci saranno piu di mille titoli se conti tutto. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota mi prende parecchio, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo troppo tempo onestamente.
Il bonus iniziale che ho preso su Crazy Time era un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu cinquanta free spin su Sweet Bonanza. Il requisito di scommessa sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e nella media per il settore. Ci sono anche offerte senza deposito ogni tanto per i giocatori attivi, cosa che apprezzo. Vi consiglio di controllare le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://axtoneapparel.com]crazy time app[/url] per farvi un’idea.
Per i pagamenti accettano Visa e Mastercard, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. Le mie withdrawal mi sono arrivati in circa 24 ore con Skrill, il che non e male. Mi piace anche e che hanno l’app — ho fatto il crazy time download sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non serve cercare l’apk su siti esterni dato che direttamente dal sito la scarichi in un attimo. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.
L’assistenza di Crazy Time risponde in chat h24 pure in italiano, cosa non scontata. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: la verifica documenti ha richiesto quasi 72 ore, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto zero problemi. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, non e AAMS ma almeno c’e. Sono soddisfatto e continuo a tornare.
rolletto_fopn
GuestSo I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly three months now and figured I’d share my thoughts. Found it through a mate since I was tired of my usual spots. Signed up was like a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 which isn’t bad.
The welcome bonus caught my eye — it was 100% up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Playthrough is at 35 times which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Free spins were on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash gave me a solid session.
Games on Rolletto is honestly pretty stacked. They’ve got slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution for live. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and Big Time Gaming stuff like White Rabbit. Must be over 3000 games across the whole site. The live section is decent — the usual tables, and I keep going back to Crazy Time which is way too addictive. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s really clean.
Cashing out is the bit I was most worried about and actually can’t moan. I withdraw to my Visa and funds hit in about 24 hours. You can also use crypto like BTC and other options which is handy. You can have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://fatherheart.uk]rolletto casino[/url] to see for yourself. My one annoyance — verification took like four days to clear which felt slow.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto works well through Chrome — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. Pages load quick enough and I’ve done sessions on the bus and it ran smooth. Customer service is always on via live chat and they replied in like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. It’s operating under a Curacao licence — no UK licence so that’s a thing to be aware of.
Overall, it’s not flawless — KYC speed plus navigation could be cleaner. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me good value. Your mileage may vary but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for a while yet.
revery_kiSn
GuestSo I’ve been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and figured I’d share my take on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 35x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but manageable if you stick to slots.
Game-wise is pretty stacked — they’ve got roughly 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mostly — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is all Evolution — the game shows are always packed, streams are smooth.
The bit I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. My go-to is my Visa and my withdrawal came through within under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and other e-wallets which is handy. I’d check out the current promotions on [url=https://fatherheart.uk]revery play[/url] to see for yourself.
That said, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited a good while before someone replied. Also the site on my phone works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus some competitors. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, I keep coming back so that says something. The site is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. If you’re in the UK this is a decent option — only don’t expect the support response times.
Julianenema
GuestIf I had to summarise the editorial sensibility of this site in a few words it would be careful and human, and a look at granitecovevendorhall extended that summary feeling, capturing the essence of a sites approach in brief is hard but this site has a clear enough identity that the summary comes naturally enough.
MarcusVex
GuestA quiet kind of confidence runs through the writing, and a look at rainmeadowcollectivemart carried that same understated assurance, confidence without bragging is the most attractive register for online writing and the writers here have clearly developed it through practice rather than affecting it through stylistic tricks that would feel hollow eventually.
Burtonsep
GuestGeraldrhise
GuestNow noticing the post fit a particular gap in my reading without my having articulated the gap before, and a look at gildedgroveartisanmart extended that gap filling effect, content that meets needs I had not consciously formulated is content with reader insight and this site has clearly developed that anticipatory editorial sense across many pieces.
lottoland_aeEr
GuestPelasin Lottolandissa pari kuukautta sitten ja rehellisesti sanottuna en odottanu hirveesti mutta ihan hyvin lahti kayntiin. Rekkarointi oli nopee, perus jutut ja oli valmis. Ekan talletuksen tein kympilla Skrillin kautta ja oli sujuvaa. Se on semmonen asia mika ratkasee mulle aika paljon — hitaat maksut on dealbreaker.
Pelivalikoimasta taytyy sanoo et kylla loytyy kamaa. Lottoland tarjoo isoilta pelintekijoilta niinku NetEnt ja Evolution, eli laatua loytyy. Tykkasin pyorittaa Book of Deadia jonku verran ja voittoki tuli pari kertaa. Kolikkopeleja on reilusti yli tuhat ja sit on klassikot tietenkin. Tosin yks juttu — filtterit vois olla parempi, loytaa kylla mut vaatii klikkailua.
Live-puolelta loytyy ihan kunnon oikeita jakajia ja pelattiin Crazy Timea kaverin kaa. Striimi pelaa hyvin mobiilissa, mika on iso plussa. Tervetuliaisbonuksesta sen verran — ma sain matchbonuksen ja paalle viela ilmaiskierroksia. Wagering oli kolmisenkymmenta kertaa ja se on normaali. Ehdot kannattaa vilkasta silti etukateen.
Kotiutukset Lottolandilta on menny mulle ihan ok. E-lompakolla meni noin paiva ja pankkisiirto otti pari paivaa. Ei mitaan kauheen erikoista mut ei myoskaan hidas. Voit kattoo bonuskoodit ja edut suoraan [url=https://2140consulting.com]lottoland casino[/url] jos kiinnostaa. Support vastaa livechatissa ja mulle vastattiin parissa minuutissa ku kysyin jotain.
Mobiilipelaaminen onnistuu suoraan selaimessa ilman appin asennusta. Saitti aukeaa sutjakkaasti ja pelit pyorii ihan hyvin. Lisenssi on kunnossa ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Ainoo mika vahan hairitsi et sivusto ei oo taysin suomeks, mut kylla silla parjaa. Kyl ma jatkan pelaamista Lottolandissa viela jonku aikaa.
KimMip
GuestThanks for the clean writing, no broken sentences and no awkward translations like some other sites have, and a quick stop at mapleharborgoodsplace kept that polish going nicely, it really does make a difference when a reader can move through a page without tripping on every line or going back to reread.
rolletto_rxpn
GuestSo I’ve been using Rolletto for like three months now and thought I’d throw out my thoughts. Stumbled on it through a mate since I was tired of where I normally play. Signed up took about two minutes, just the usual details, then I put in twenty quid to test it — that’s the minimum which is fair enough.
Their sign-up offer looked alright — they matched a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and a couple hundred free spins. Playthrough is at 35x which could be worse honestly compared to some places. Free spins were on Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, I didn’t win much from the spins but the deposit match stretched things out nicely.
The lobby on Rolletto is honestly massive. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games when you count everything. Live dealers are decent — the usual tables, and I keep going back to Lightning Roulette which is way too addictive. All Evolution-run, stream is crisp even on mobile.
Withdrawals are the bit I was most worried about and actually no complaints. I’ve used Neteller and it took roughly a day. There’s also crypto like BTC and a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. You can have a look at the current promotions over at [url=https://manifesto-art.co.uk]rolletto[/url] to see for yourself. My one annoyance — they took nearly a week to clear which was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in the browser — there’s no dedicated app which I actually prefer. It’s fast and I’ve done sessions on my commute no problems. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and they replied in like thirty seconds the two times I needed them. It’s licensed out of Curacao — not UKGC which some people might care about that.
Look, it’s not flawless — the verification thing and the site design is a bit cluttered in places. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for now.
crazy_qsea
GuestMi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time qualche settimana fa cercando qualcosa di nuovo dove giocare e devo dire che ci gioco ancora adesso. Non mi aspettavo granche visto che di piattaforme ce ne sono a pacchi, ma il catalogo giochi e enorme. Hanno titoli di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi diverse slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Parliamo di piu di 2000 titoli, insomma c’e da perdersi.
La parte live e quella che mi ha preso di piu. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con croupier veri e si vede che e roba professionale. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime ed e una droga. Blackjack, baccarat e roulette ci sono ovviamente, ma i game show ti tengono incollato allo schermo. L’unica cosa che noto e che ogni tanto ci mette un attimo a caricare, niente di tragico pero.
Quando ti registri su Crazy Time ti danno il 100% sul primo deposito fino a 500 euro con in aggiunta 50 free spin sulla slot del momento. Devi rigirarlo 35 volte, nella media direi. Ho visto posti con 25x, pero almeno i termini sono chiari. Per iniziare bastano 20€. Vi consiglio di guardare le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://itinerum.ca]crazy time[/url] per vedere cosa c’e.
I pagamenti funzionano senza intoppi. Accettano Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. Ho prelevato tramite Neteller e ci ha messo meno di due giorni. Non male. Da mobile Crazy Time si carica velocemente anche senza app dedicata, si adatta bene allo schermo e non ho avuto crash. Nessun bonus no deposit purtroppo, peccato.
L’assistenza clienti e decente. Ho scritto in chat per chiedere info sul wagering e mi hanno risposto in pochi minuti. In italiano tra l’altro. Hanno licenza di Curacao, lo so che non e MGA, pero i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per chi gioca dall’Italia non ho lamentele serie.
-
AuthorPosts
