Home › Forums › Uniform Swap & Sell › mistake happenstance grading
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
lottoland_nbEr
GuestPelasin Lottolandilla muutama viikko taaksepain ja rehellisesti sanottuna eka fiilis oli ihan ok meni ihan hyvin. Rekkarointi meni parissa minuutissa, nimi ja sahkoposti ja pari vahvistusta ja paasi pelaamaan. Minimitalletuksen sai tehtya kympilla Visan kautta ja oli sujuvaa. Taa on yks niista jutuista minka huomaa heti — jos talletus tokkii niin en jaksa.
Pelivalikoimasta taytyy sanoo etta on aika laaja. Lottoland tarjoo tunnetuilta pelintekijoilta esim. Play’n GO ja Microgaming, eli laatua loytyy. Tykkasin pyorittaa Book of Deadia aika paljon ja voittoki tuli pari kertaa. Kolikkopeleja on reilusti yli tuhat plus klassikot tietenkin. Tosin yks juttu — hakutoiminto on vahan kompelo, loytaa kylla mut vaatii klikkailua.
Live casinosta loytyy Evolutionin livekamaa ja pelattiin Crazy Timea yksin illalla. Striimi pelaa hyvin myos kannykalla, ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Bonuksista sen verran — nappasin tervetuliaisen plus freespinneja. Kierratys oli kolmisenkymmenta kertaa ja se on standardi. Ehdot kannattaa vilkasta aina etukateen.
Kotiutukset Lottolandista on menny mulle ihan ok. Netellerin kautta kesti noin paiva ja pankkisiirto meni ehka kolme paivaa. Ei mitaan kauheen erikoista mut ok. Voit kattoo lisatietoa katevasti [url=https://kidslifekamp.org]lottoland online[/url] niin naat ite. Asiakaspalvelu vastaa livechatissa ja oon saanu ihan nopeesti ku kysyin jotain.
Puhelimella pyorii selaimen kautta ilman appin asennusta. Saitti aukeaa nopeesti ja pelit pyorii ihan hyvin. Lisenssi on kunnossa mika antaa tiettya turvaa. Toinen mika vahan hairitsi et sivusto ei oo taysin suomeks, mut englannilla parjaa. Mut joo aion jatkaa siella kunnes joku parempi tulee vastaan.
lottoland_nxEr
GuestOon pelannu Lottolandissa muutama viikko taaksepain ja taytyy myontaa etta eka fiilis oli ihan ok ihan hyvin lahti kayntiin. Rekisteroityminen ei kestany kauaa, taytti vaan perustiedot ja oli valmis. Minimitalletuksen tein 10 eurolla Visan kautta eika siina menny ku hetki. Se on semmonen asia mika ratkasee mulle aika paljon — hitaat maksut on dealbreaker.
Peleista voin sanoo et sita riittaa. Lottoland vetaa sisaan peleja isoilta providereilta niinku NetEnt ja Evolution, joten tutut nimikkeet on paikalla. Ma pelasin Sweet Bonanzaa jonku verran ja voittoki tuli pari kertaa. Slotteja on ainakin pari sataa ja sit on blackjackia ja rulettia tietenkin. Yks miinus tosin — pelien etsinta on vahan kompelo, valilla menee aikaa ettiessa.
Live-puolelta loytyy ihan kunnon livekamaa ja kokeilin Lightning Roulettea yksin illalla. Striimi pelaa hyvin puhelimella, eika tarvi erillista appia. Bonuksista sen verran — ma sain talletusbonuksen plus freespinneja. Wagering oli kolmisenkymmenta kertaa ja se on standardi. Kannattaa lukee ehdot kuitenkin ennen ku ottaa bonuksen.
Kotiutukset Lottolandista meni mulle kohtuullisesti. Netellerin kautta kesti pari tuntia ja pankkisiirto meni ehka kolme paivaa. Ei mitaan kauheen erikoista mut ei myoskaan hidas. Loydat lisatietoa katevasti [url=https://brandongoff.net]lottoland[/url] niin naat ite. Support toimii chatin kautta ja oon saanu parissa minuutissa bonusasiassa.
Puhelimella pyorii selaimen kautta ja se riittaa mulle. Saitti latautuu sutjakkaasti ja pelit pyorii ihan hyvin. Lottolandilla on EU-lisenssi ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Toinen pieni miinus on et sivusto ei oo taysin suomeks, ei se iso juttu oo. Kaiken kaikkiaan pelaan varmaan jatkossaki siella ainaki toistaseks.
lottoland_ykEr
GuestAloitin pelaamisen Lottolandissa joku aika sitten ja taytyy myontaa etta alkuun oli skeptinen mutta positiivisesti yllatti. Rekkarointi meni parissa minuutissa, nimi ja sahkoposti ja pari vahvistusta ja paas sisaan. Minimitalletuksen sai tehtya kympilla Visan kautta ja rahat naky heti tililla. Se on semmonen asia minka huomaa heti — jos talletus tokkii niin en jaksa.
Peleista pakko mainita et kylla loytyy kamaa. Lottoland vetaa sisaan peleja isoilta pelintekijoilta esim. NetEnt ja Microgaming, eli laatua loytyy. Tykkasin pyorittaa Book of Deadia paaasiassa ja muutama kiva voitto iski. Kolikkopeleja on ainakin pari sataa ja sit on klassikot kans. Pieni miinus — pelien etsinta vois olla parempi, loytaa kylla mut vaatii klikkailua.
Live casinosta loytyy ihan kunnon oikeita jakajia ja pelattiin Crazy Timea yksin illalla. Toimii ihan sulavasti puhelimella, mika on iso plussa. Bonuksista sen verran — ma sain matchbonuksen ja paalle viela ilmaiskierroksia. Kierratys oli about 35-kertainen mika on ihan ok taso. Ehdot kannattaa vilkasta silti ennen ku ottaa bonuksen.
Kotiutukset Lottolandilta meni mulle kohtuullisesti. Netellerin kautta kesti alle vuorokausi ja pankkisiirto meni ehka kolme paivaa. Ei mitaan kauheen erikoista mutta ei valittamista. Kannattaa vilkasta lisatietoa suoraan [url=https://backthewild.org]lottoland[/url] jos kiinnostaa. Support vastaa livechatissa ja mulle vastattiin parissa minuutissa ku oli ongelma.
Puhelimella pyorii selaimen kautta ilman appin asennusta. Saitti latautuu sutjakkaasti eika patkimista oo ihan hyvin. Lottolandilla on EU-lisenssi eli silta osin ok. Toinen pieni miinus on navigointi vois olla selkeempi, mut kylla silla parjaa. Kaiken kaikkiaan aion jatkaa siella ainaki toistaseks.
lottoland_anEr
GuestPelasin Lottolandissa joku aika sitten ja pakko sanoo et alkuun oli skeptinen mutta meni ihan hyvin. Tilin luonti ei kestany kauaa, taytti vaan perustiedot ja paasi pelaamaan. Ekan talletuksen tein kympilla Mastercardilla eika siina menny ku hetki. Se on semmonen asia mika ratkasee mulle aika paljon — hitaat maksut on dealbreaker.
Pelikirjastosta voin sanoo etta on aika laaja. Lottoland tarjoo isoilta providereilta niinku NetEnt ja Evolution, joten tutut nimikkeet on paikalla. Tykkasin pyorittaa Sweet Bonanzaa jonku verran ja muutama kiva voitto iski. Slotteja on ainakin pari sataa plus poytapeleja tietenkin. Pieni miinus — filtterit ei oo paras mahdollinen, valilla menee aikaa ettiessa.
Live casinosta loytyy ihan kunnon livepoytia ja pelattiin Crazy Timea yksin illalla. Striimi pelaa ilman patkimista puhelimella, eika tarvi erillista appia. Bonuksista puhuttaessa — mulle tuli talletusbonuksen ja paalle viela ilmaiskierroksia. Kierratys oli kolmisenkymmenta kertaa mika on ihan standardi. Ehdot kannattaa vilkasta kuitenkin ennen ku ottaa bonuksen.
Nostot Lottolandista on menny mulle suht nopeesti. Skrillilla meni alle vuorokausi ja Visa-nosto kesti vahan pidempaan. Ei mitaan kauheen erikoista mutta ei valittamista. Loydat nykyiset tarjoukset katevasti [url=https://cinewomenny.org]lottoland online[/url] jos kiinnostaa. Asiakaspalvelu vastaa livechatissa ja mulle vastattiin ihan nopeesti bonusasiassa.
Puhelimella onnistuu suoraan selaimessa eika tarvi ladata mitaan. Saitti aukeaa nopeesti eika patkimista oo moitteetta. Lisenssit nakyy sivuilla ja se on mulle tarkeeta. Toinen mika vahan hairitsi et suomenkielista tukee ei taida olla, mut englannilla parjaa. Kyl ma jatkan pelaamista Lottolandissa ainaki toistaseks.
rolletto_dbpn
GuestBeen playing at Rolletto for like three months now and figured I’d share what I think. Found it through a mate because I was getting bored of where I normally play. Signed up took about two minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 to start — that’s the minimum not unreasonable.
Their sign-up offer looked alright — they matched 100% up to €500 with a couple hundred free spins. Wagering’s at x35 and that could be worse honestly I’ve seen. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus if I remember right. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the deposit match stretched things out nicely.
Game selection at Rolletto is genuinely pretty stacked. There’s titles by Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, plus Evolution on the live side. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Probably over 3000 games when you count everything. Live dealers are decent — roulette, blackjack, and I keep going back to Crazy Time which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s crisp even on mobile.
Withdrawals are where I was sceptical at first and so far no complaints. Tried Neteller and funds hit in under two days. You can also use Mastercard plus other options if that’s your thing. You can have a look at their bonus page over at [url=https://airpodscasestore.com]rolletto casino[/url] to see for yourself. The thing that bugs me — verification took nearly a week to clear which was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto loads nicely in the browser — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. Pages load quick enough and I’ve played on the bus no problems. Support is live chat 24/7 and response time was a couple of minutes when I asked about my withdrawal. It’s licensed out of Curacao — not UKGC which make of that what you will.
Honestly, it’s not perfect — KYC speed plus the site design is a bit cluttered in places. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me a decent run. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.
rolletto_alpn
GuestBeen messing around on Rolletto for like a couple of months and thought I’d throw out my thoughts. Came across it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration took about two minutes, just the usual details, then I put in ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.
Their sign-up offer caught my eye — I got a match of 100% up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. Wagering’s at 35x which could be worse honestly for this kind of offer. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza if I remember right. I’ll be honest, spins were a bit dead but that bonus cash stretched things out nicely.
The lobby on Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. You’ll find slots from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Probably over 3000 games when you count everything. Live dealers are solid too — roulette, blackjack, and I keep going back to Lightning Roulette which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, stream is sharp on my laptop.
Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test but honestly can’t moan. I’ve used my Visa and the money came through in roughly a day. They also do Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out what they’ve got on offer on [url=https://celebsinshape.com]this article[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — KYC took nearly a week to approve and that dragged on a bit.
Mobile-wise, Rolletto runs fine in the browser — they don’t have an app but the mobile site is smooth. Everything loads responsive and I’ve done sessions on the bus without issues. Their help team is live chat 24/7 and they replied in like thirty seconds when I had a bonus question. It’s operating under a Curacao licence — no UK licence so make of that what you will.
Overall, it’s not flawless — the verification thing and the site design is a bit busy. But there’s loads to play, withdrawals have landed every time, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.
rolletto_hmpn
GuestI’ve been messing around on Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d share my thoughts. Found it from a Reddit thread because I was getting bored of my usual spots. Registration was like a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, then I put in ?20 as a first deposit — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.
Their sign-up offer caught my eye — it was a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 spins thrown in. Playthrough is at 35 times which is about average I’ve seen. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus I think. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash stretched things out nicely.
Game selection at Rolletto is honestly pretty stacked. They’ve got titles by Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus a few Megaways games from Extra Chilli. Must be a few thousand titles in total. The live section is solid too — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, picture quality is sharp on my laptop.
Withdrawals are the bit I was most worried about and so far can’t moan. I withdraw to Skrill mostly and funds hit in roughly a day. There’s also Mastercard plus various e-wallets which is handy. I’d check out the current promotions on [url=https://webalchemy.uk]Rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. My one annoyance — verification took ages to clear which was frustrating.
Mobile-wise, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — there’s no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. It’s fast and I’ve done sessions lying in bed no problems. Customer service is always on via live chat and I got an answer in like thirty seconds the two times I needed them. The site is operating under a Curacao licence — not UKGC which some people might care about that.
Look, it’s not flawless — that slow verification plus navigation could be busy. But there’s loads to play, withdrawals have landed every time, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Not for everyone maybe but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto going forward.
rolletto_ripn
GuestBeen messing around on Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and thought I’d throw out how it’s been going. Found it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took about a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.
The welcome bonus looked alright — I got a match of a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 free spins. Playthrough is at 35 times which could be worse honestly I’ve seen. Spins landed on Big Bass Bonanza from what I recall. I’ll be honest, the spins didn’t pay great but the matched funds stretched things out nicely.
The lobby on Rolletto is genuinely bigger than I expected. You’ll find titles by Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from White Rabbit. Probably a few thousand titles across the whole site. Live casino’s worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Crazy Time which is a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, picture quality is really clean.
Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test and so far no complaints. I withdraw to my Visa and the money came through in about 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and other options which is handy. You can have a look at their bonus page on [url=https://accuragroup-eg.com]source[/url] if you’re curious. One gripe though — they took ages to process and felt slow.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in the browser — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. Everything loads responsive and had a few goes lying in bed no problems. Customer service is live chat 24/7 and they replied in a couple of minutes when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is operating under a Curacao licence — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and some people might care about that.
Honestly, it’s not flawless — that slow verification and the layout feels slightly busy. But the games are class, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me good value. Your mileage may vary but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for a while yet.
rolletto_yapn
GuestBeen using Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d share what I think. Found it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took maybe a couple of minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 to start — twenty’s the lowest you can go not unreasonable.
Their sign-up offer was decent actually — they matched a hundred percent up to €500 with 200 free spins. Wagering’s at x35 and that could be worse honestly compared to some places. Spins landed on Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. Not gonna lie, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds kept me going.
Game selection at Rolletto is actually bigger than I expected. There’s slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, plus Evolution on the live side. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Must be a few thousand titles across the whole site. Live casino’s decent — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Crazy Time and it’s a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s sharp on my laptop.
Withdrawals are what I really wanted to test and so far it’s been fine. I’ve used my Visa and the money came through in roughly a day. They also do Mastercard plus various e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://britishcoasteeringfederation.co.uk]Rolletto[/url] to see for yourself. The thing that bugs me — they took ages to approve and that dragged on a bit.
Mobile-wise, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — no app needed but the mobile site is smooth. It’s fast and had a few goes on the bus and it ran smooth. Customer service is always on via live chat and they replied in a couple of minutes the two times I needed them. It’s Curacao licensed — not UKGC which make of that what you will.
Overall, it’s not flawless — KYC speed plus navigation could be cleaner. But game variety is top, I’ve had no payout dramas, and that welcome offer gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.
rolletto_jvpn
GuestSo I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share what I think. Found it from a Reddit thread after I got fed up with my usual spots. Signed up took maybe under five minutes, nothing weird asked, and I dropped ?20 as a first deposit — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.
Their sign-up offer looked alright — they matched 100% up to €500 with 200 free spins. The rollover sits at 35x which could be worse honestly I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Gates of Olympus I think. Tbh, spins were a bit dead but the deposit match kept me going.
Game selection at Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. They’ve got slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution for live. My go-to slots have been Sweet Bonanza plus some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Probably 3000-odd games across the whole site. The live section is decent — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is a proper time sink. Real croupiers streaming, quality’s crisp even on mobile.
Getting money out has been where I was sceptical at first and actually no complaints. I withdraw to Neteller and funds hit in under two days. There’s also crypto like BTC and a bunch of e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://bloodmoonpoetry.com]rolletto casino[/url] before you sign up. The thing that bugs me — verification took like four days to approve and that was frustrating.
On my phone, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — no app needed but the mobile site is smooth. Everything loads quick enough and I’ve played on my commute without issues. Their help team is always on via live chat and I got an answer in like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. The site is licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and that’s a thing to be aware of.
Look, there are niggles — KYC speed plus the site design is a bit cleaner. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me good value. Not for everyone maybe but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.
rolletto_ldpn
GuestSo I’ve been messing around on Rolletto for about six weeks or so and figured I’d share how it’s been going. Came across it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with where I normally play. Signed up took about under five minutes, pretty standard stuff, and I deposited ?20 to start — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.
First deposit bonus was decent actually — they matched a hundred percent up to €500 with 200 free spins. Wagering’s at x35 and that is about average I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Big Bass Bonanza I think. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash kept me going.
Games on Rolletto is genuinely bigger than I expected. There’s titles by Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, Evolution for live. My go-to slots have been Sweet Bonanza plus a few Megaways games from Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s over 3000 games across the whole site. Live dealers are worth mentioning — roulette, blackjack, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s way too addictive. All Evolution-run, quality’s sharp on my laptop.
Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first but honestly can’t moan. Tried my Visa and funds hit in under two days. They also do Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. I’d have a look at what they’ve got on offer over at [url=https://abwainc.com]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — KYC took ages to approve and that dragged on a bit.
Mobile-wise, Rolletto works well through Safari — there’s no dedicated app which I actually prefer. Pages load quick enough and I’ve done sessions on the bus without issues. Customer service is available round the clock via chat and I got an answer in a couple of minutes when I asked about my withdrawal. It’s licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and some people might care about that.
Overall, there are niggles — the verification thing and the layout feels slightly cluttered in places. But there’s loads to play, withdrawals have landed every time, and the bonus gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.
rolletto_rgpn
GuestSo I’ve been using Rolletto for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d share how it’s been going. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Registration took maybe two minutes, nothing weird asked, and I deposited ?20 to start — that’s the minimum not unreasonable.
Their sign-up offer looked alright — I got a match of a hundred percent up to €500 plus a couple hundred free spins. Playthrough is at x35 and that is about average for this kind of offer. Spins landed on Gates of Olympus I think. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but the deposit match gave me a solid session.
Games on Rolletto is actually pretty stacked. They’ve got slots from Pragmatic Play, Betsoft, plus Evolution on the live side. My go-to slots have been Sweet Bonanza plus a few Megaways games from Extra Chilli. Probably over 3000 games across the whole site. Live casino’s decent — blackjack and roulette, and I keep going back to Crazy Time and it’s way too addictive. Real croupiers streaming, stream is crisp even on mobile.
Getting money out has been what I really wanted to test but honestly can’t moan. I’ve used Neteller and funds hit in roughly a day. You can also use crypto like BTC and other options for flexibility. You can check out their bonus page on [url=https://dancingginger.com]step by step[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — verification took nearly a week to process and felt slow.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto works well through Chrome — no app needed and honestly the browser version is fine. Everything loads fast and I’ve done sessions on the bus and it ran smooth. Customer service is always on via live chat and they replied in under a minute when I had a bonus question. The site is licensed out of Curacao — not UKGC which some people might care about that.
Overall, it’s not flawless — the verification thing and navigation could be cluttered in places. But game variety is top, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the bonus gave me good value. Not for everyone maybe but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for now.
-
AuthorPosts
