Home › Forums › Uniform Swap & Sell › need help today
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
nonebet_ovOl
GuestI’ve been using Nonebet for something like six months now, mainly on the train home, and thought I’d write something up since a mate asked me. Getting an account took no time — email and a password, that’s it, though the KYC bit showed up when I went to cash out, which is normal enough. Minimum was $20 which is fine for a casual punter.
Game selection is huge — I’d guess around 3,000 titles from memory. Play’n GO dominates, so Gates of Olympus and Sweet Bonanza are sitting right on the front page. My go-to is Big Time Gaming Megaways when I’m not chasing. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section runs on Evolution, so you get real croupiers, roulette running 24/7 and Crazy Time and Monopoly Live if that’s your thing.
Bonus-wise the offer when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was 35x which honestly is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Terms change fairly often so check the current ones on [url=https://madwave.club-nagelibre.fr/2026/10/02/wyns-casino-app-what-to-know/]wyns casino[/url] before you claim anything. What did get on my nerves is the $5 max bet cap during bonus play — I busted it by accident once and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Cashouts at Nonebet have been pretty quick. Bitcoin withdrawals landed in under an hour every time I’ve done it, e-wallets were about a day, but the Visa one dragged out to nearly four days which is the slow lane. Deposits are instant via card, Skrill, Neteller or crypto.
Support got back to me in about five minutes at midnight, actual humans after the first canned reply. No app for Nonebet as far as I can tell — it’s a browser thing, but it runs fine on my iPhone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.
crazy_akEi
GuestBazzico su sti giochi da inizio anno e va detto la ruota mi ha dato piu momenti buoni di quanto immaginassi. Non sono uno che punta cifre assurde, in genere butto due o tre euro a giro e tanto basta. Il catalogo su Crazy Time e ben fornito: tra le 2000 e passa slot varie contando Pragmatic Play, NetEnt e Play’n GO, per cui i titoli grossi del calibro di Sweet Bonanza, Book of Dead e Gates of Olympus sono li al loro posto.
Il comparto live e gestita da Evolution e la qualita si nota. Ragazzi e ragazze veri, con qualche tavolo italiano nelle ore di punta, e i game show restano quelli dove butto il grosso delle sessioni. Ogni tanto controllo lo storico dei round bonus prima di sedermi, non che serva davvero, eh.
La promo d’ingresso su Crazy Time in questo periodo gira intorno al 100% fino a 500€ piu anche 200 giri gratis, spalmati su qualche giorno. C’e pure un no deposit da 10€ se verifichi i documenti. Il requisito di puntata e 35x, che non e regalato, meglio leggersi il regolamento: trovi le condizioni complete direttamente su [url=https://sparkahost.com/crazy-time-italia-guida-all-app-e-al-gioco-mobile/]crazytime[/url] prima di registrarti.
Sul fronte pagamenti ho poco da dire. Sono andato di Skrill e i soldi arrivano in mezza giornata circa, con la carta serve 2-3 giorni. C’e anche Bitcoin, ma non le ho provate. Si parte da 10 euro, l’iscrizione rapida. L’unica cosa che mi ha rotto e stato il KYC: due giorni di attesa e un documento respinto per un motivo assurdo.
Il supporto su Crazy Time parla italiano il che non e scontato, va detto che nelle ore piccole ci vuole pazienza. Da telefono gira liscio dal browser, un’applicazione dedicata c’e per Android va, ma preferisco il sito. Sulla licenza c’e quella maltese MGA, niente ADM, e questo per qualcuno e un punto a sfavore. Nel frattempo io resto, senza troppe pretese.
nonebet_ywOl
GuestBeen playing at Nonebet for about four months now, mostly on the train home, and thought I’d say a bit since a few blokes here asked. Getting an account took no time — email, password, done, though the KYC bit came later, which every licensed site does anyway. You only need around $10 which suits me.
The lobby’s big — they claim over 3,000 games last I looked. NetEnt dominates, so Gates of Olympus, Big Bass, the usual suspects get pushed hard. I tend to grind Big Time Gaming Megaways when I want longer sessions. Microgaming classics are in there too. The live section is Evolution-powered, which means actual dealers, roulette running 24/7 plus Crazy Time and Monopoly Live which I watch more than I play.
The welcome deal when I joined was 100% up to $500 plus 100 free spins, wagering was 35x which is standard for AU-facing sites, not generous. They also had a no-deposit spins offer for a while but it comes and goes. Offers rotate a lot so have a look at [url=https://igloofun.com/wyns-casino-login-overview-and-options-for-australian-players/]wyns casino[/url] if you’re thinking about it. What did get on my nerves was the max bet rule while wagering — breached it once without noticing and the balance got voided. Lesson learned.
Withdrawals have been decent. Crypto came back same day every time I’ve done it, e-wallets took about a day, but the Visa one took three business days which felt long. Deposits are instant with Visa, Mastercard or crypto.
Support answered me at 2am, not just a bot loop once you get past the bot. Nonebet doesn’t have a proper app that I’ve found — it’s just the mobile browser, works well enough on the phone. It’s a Curacao licence, so not local regulation, make of that what you will for us down here.
-
AuthorPosts
