Home › Forums › Uniform Swap & Sell › Vodka casino
Been using Revery Play for about a couple of months and figured I’d share my take here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 40x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.
Game-wise actually surprised me — Revery Play has over 3000 titles from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Book of Dead a lot — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, streams are smooth.
What that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Neteller and the payout landed in less than a day. You can also use Bitcoin and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can have a look at what’s available over at [url=https://lock8estates.co.uk]full guide[/url] before you sign up.
Now, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — had to wait like 15 minutes on chat the other day. And the site on my phone runs okay though it feels a bit clunky compared to bigger brands. No standalone app, just the browser version.
Overall though, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. The site is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players this is a reasonable pick — only be patient with their customer service speed.
© 82nd Sheffield (Chapeltown) Scout Group ('82nd Chapeltown Scouts'). Registered charity number: 524732.
Powered by WordPress using the Scouting Challenge theme (6.0.2).