Home › Forums › Uniform Swap & Sell › need help today
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
revery_dfSn
GuestSo I’ve been using Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take on this. Signed up after seeing an ad — minimum deposit was ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?30 to test it and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. The rollover’s 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game-wise is pretty stacked — Revery Play has roughly 2500 games from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Betsoft. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — the game shows are addictive honestly, streams are smooth.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Skrill and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. There’s also crypto and other e-wallets which is handy. You can check out the current promotions over at [url=https://manifesto-art.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.
That said, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there a good while on chat the other day. And the mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly next to some competitors. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Having said all that, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. The site is properly licensed and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a decent option — I’d just don’t expect live chat wait times.
revery_fbSn
GuestSo I’ve been playing at Revery Play for like two months now and figured I’d give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, deposited fifty quid and got a matched deposit bonus up to 500 quid plus 200 free spins. The rollover’s 35x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.
The lobby is genuinely solid — there’s roughly 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
What that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use my Visa and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. You can also use Bitcoin and Neteller for those who prefer it. You can have a look at the current promotions on [url=https://fatherheart.uk]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Customer support at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — I waited a good while before someone replied. And the mobile version is decent enough but it feels a bit clunky next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Still, I’m still playing there which says enough really. The site is regulated and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based it’s a decent option — only don’t expect live chat wait times.
revery_htSn
GuestBeen messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and wanted to give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which wasn’t bad, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x and isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game-wise is genuinely solid — they’ve got over 3000 titles from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus mainly — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live tables is all Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Skrill and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. They also take crypto and other e-wallets for those who prefer it. You can browse what’s available over at [url=https://hiking4health.co.uk]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.
Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — was sitting there nearly 20 minutes before someone replied. Also the site on my phone runs okay though some menus are fiddly next to other sites I use. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Overall though, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. Revery Play is regulated and seems legit. For UK players this is a solid shout — only be patient with the support response times.
revery_dsSn
GuestBeen playing at Revery Play for like a couple of months and thought I’d share my take here. Signed up after seeing an ad — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, deposited ?50 to start and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.
The lobby actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 2500 games from devs like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Big Time Gaming. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead a lot — had a solid session on Gates last week actually. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything.
What I appreciate about Revery Play is withdrawal times. I use Skrill and last cashout landed in under 24 hours. They also take Bitcoin and Neteller which is handy. You can check out the current promotions on [url=https://ariamarliart.com]reveryplay[/url] before you sign up.
Now, it’s not all perfect. Live chat at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone is decent enough but some menus are fiddly versus bigger brands. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is regulated and I haven’t had any dodgy issues. For UK players it’s a reasonable pick — I’d just be patient with their customer service speed.
revery_woSn
GuestSo I’ve been playing at Revery Play for roughly a couple of months and figured I’d drop my thoughts on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which seemed fair, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 35x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.
Game selection is pretty stacked — they’ve got over 3000 titles from devs like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Big Time Gaming. I’ve been smashing Gates of Olympus mainly — hit a decent 400x on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — Crazy Time is always packed, streams are smooth.
The bit that sold me on Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. I use Neteller and the payout landed in about 18 hours. They also take Bitcoin and other e-wallets if that’s your thing. I’d have a look at what’s available over at [url=https://alleykatwc.com]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.
That said, not everything is amazing. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the mobile version runs okay though some menus are fiddly next to some competitors. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Having said all that, it hasn’t put me off which says enough really. Revery Play is properly licensed and seems legit. For UK players it’s a solid shout — only temper expectations on the support response times.
revery_nfSn
GuestSo I’ve been messing around on Revery Play for roughly two months now and thought I’d give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is only ?10 which wasn’t bad, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 plus 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but not terrible either.
The lobby actually surprised me — there’s over 2500 games from providers like Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Been grinding Gates of Olympus mostly — had a solid session on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, streams are smooth.
One thing I like at Revery Play is the cashout speed. Paying with my Visa and the payout hit my account in under 24 hours. There’s also Mastercard plus Neteller for those who prefer it. You can browse their full bonus page over at [url=https://adhunikindustries.com]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
That said, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — had to wait like 15 minutes on chat the other day. The site on my phone works fine but navigation could be smoother next to other sites I use. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. Revery Play is licensed and feels trustworthy enough. Being UK-based this is a reasonable pick — only be patient with live chat wait times.
-
AuthorPosts
