Home › Forums › Uniform Swap & Sell › When was Tayside Aviation created?
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
revery_uxSn
GuestBeen using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents on this. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which wasn’t bad, threw in fifty quid and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which is pretty standard but I’ve seen way worse.
Game selection actually surprised me — they’ve got over 3000 titles from providers like Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza a lot — pulled a nice win on Gates last week actually. Live tables is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is addictive honestly, real croupiers and everything.
One thing that sold me on Revery Play is the cashout speed. I use Skrill and my withdrawal came through within less than a day. You can also use Mastercard plus Neteller for those who prefer it. I’d have a look at the current promotions on [url=https://themeec.org]revery play[/url] before you sign up.
That said, it’s not all perfect. Their support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited nearly 20 minutes on chat the other day. The mobile site is decent enough but navigation could be smoother next to bigger brands. No dedicated app either, just the browser version.
Having said all that, I’m still playing there so make of that what you will. Revery Play is licensed and seems legit. Being UK-based it’s a decent option — only be patient with the support response times.
revery_tqSn
GuestBeen using Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and thought I’d drop my thoughts on this. Signed up on a whim — minimum deposit was just ten quid which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which isn’t the lowest I’ve seen but not terrible either.
Game-wise is genuinely solid — there’s over 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. I’ve been smashing Sweet Bonanza mainly — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff is powered by Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, streams are smooth.
What I appreciate about Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with my Visa and the payout came through within under 24 hours. There’s also crypto and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at their full bonus page on [url=https://amcatholic4life.com]full guide[/url] before you sign up.
Now, not everything is amazing. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone works fine but some menus are fiddly next to bigger brands. No standalone app, it’s browser-only on mobile.
Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so make of that what you will. The site is regulated and seems legit. For UK players this is a decent option — I’d just temper expectations on the support response times.
-
AuthorPosts
