Home › Forums › Uniform Swap & Sell › The Luminous Legacy: A Case Study on the Impact and Evolution of Neon Signs
- This topic is empty.
-
AuthorPosts
-
rolletto_zdpn
GuestI’ve been playing at Rolletto for about a couple of months and wanted to share how it’s been going. Stumbled on it through a mate since I was tired of my usual spots. Signed up was like a couple of minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in twenty quid to test it — min deposit is ?20 not unreasonable.
First deposit bonus caught my eye — they matched a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and a couple hundred free spins. The rollover sits at x35 and that is about average I’ve seen. They gave the spins for Sweet Bonanza from what I recall. Tbh, I didn’t win much from the spins but that bonus cash stretched things out nicely.
Game selection at Rolletto is actually bigger than I expected. They’ve got slots from Pragmatic Play, NetEnt, Evolution for live. I mostly stick to Sweet Bonanza plus some BTG Megaways like Extra Chilli. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games in total. Live dealers are worth mentioning — roulette, blackjack, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, stream is sharp on my laptop.
Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first and so far it’s been fine. I’ve used Neteller and the money came through in roughly a day. You can also use Mastercard plus a bunch of e-wallets which is handy. I’d check out their bonus page on [url=https://manifesto-art.co.uk]rolletto casino[/url] if you’re curious. The thing that bugs me — they took nearly a week to process and dragged on a bit.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in Safari — there’s no dedicated app which I actually prefer. Everything loads responsive and I’ve played on the bus without issues. Customer service is available round the clock via chat and I got an answer in a couple of minutes when I had a bonus question. They’re Curacao licensed — not UKGC which make of that what you will.
Honestly, it’s not perfect — that slow verification plus the layout feels slightly cleaner. But game variety is top, I’ve had no payout dramas, and that welcome offer gave me plenty of play time. Your mileage may vary but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.
crazy_elea
GuestSono finito su Crazy Time qualche settimana fa perche un collega me ne ha parlato e onestamente mi ha fatto una buona impressione. All’inizio ero scettico visto che di piattaforme ce ne sono a pacchi, ma il catalogo giochi e enorme. Ci trovi titoli di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi diverse slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Stimo oltre duemila titoli, quindi non ti annoi di certo.
Il live casino e fatta davvero bene. I tavoli sono gestiti da Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e si vede che e roba professionale. Ho passato ore su la ruota di Crazy Time ed e una droga. Roulette e blackjack non mancano, ma i game show ti tengono incollato allo schermo. Un difetto che noto e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.
Per il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time ti danno un 100% fino a 500€ piu 50 giri gratis sulla slot del momento. Il wagering e 35x, che non e il piu basso. Ho visto posti con 25x, pero almeno i termini sono chiari. Il deposito minimo e di venti euro. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le offerte attuali direttamente su [url=https://bakedbarsusa.com]crazytime[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.
Per versare e prelevare funzionano senza intoppi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e pure crypto. La mia prima cashout e stata con Skrill ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Meglio di certi posti dove aspetti una settimana. Sul telefono Crazy Time funziona bene anche senza app dedicata, si adatta bene allo schermo e non da problemi. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, peccato.
Il supporto fa il suo lavoro. Ho scritto in chat per chiedere info sul wagering e ci hanno messo una decina di minuti. E rispondono in italiano. Hanno licenza di Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, ma finora zero problemi. Per noi italiani non ho lamentele serie.
crazy_nlon
GuestSono finito su Crazy Time circa qualche settimana fa cercando qualcosa di diverso dal solito e onestamente non me l’aspettavo. Ero un po’ diffidente, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ ho cambiato idea. Iscriversi e stato rapido, tipo cinque minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, credo 10 euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.
La selezione di giochi e parecchio fornita. Hanno slot di Pragmatic Play come Gates of Olympus che e una bomba, poi titoli di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. In totale parliamo di piu di mille titoli tra slot e tavoli. La sezione live e gestita da Evolution con croupier veri — il game show di Crazy Time mi prende parecchio, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo le ore li sopra.
Il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time era del 100% fino a 500€ piu cinquanta free spin su una slot selezionata. Il wagering e di trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e gestibile rispetto ad altri siti. Ci sono anche offerte senza deposito ogni tanto per chi gioca gia, il che e un bel tocco. Vi consiglio di dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali su [url=https://brigati98outlaw.com]details here[/url] se vi interessa.
Per i pagamenti si puo usare le carte principali, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. I prelievi mi sono arrivati in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, che e decente. Mi piace anche e la crazy time app — l’ho scaricata sullo smartphone e gira liscia. Non dovete cercare l’apk su siti esterni dato che dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Da mobile e comodissima.
L’assistenza di Crazy Time risponde in chat h24 e anche in italiano, cosa non scontata. Il difetto se devo trovarne uno: il KYC ci ha messo quasi 72 ore, un po’ troppo. Pero una volta fatto e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma e comunque qualcosa. Sono soddisfatto e continuo a tornare.
rolletto_blpn
GuestI’ve been playing at Rolletto for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d share what I think. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new after I got fed up with where I normally play. Registration took maybe under five minutes, just the usual details, and I dropped ?20 to start — min deposit is ?20 which is fair enough.
The welcome bonus looked alright — they matched 100% up to €500 with a couple hundred free spins. The rollover sits at 35x which isn’t the worst I’ve seen. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus I think. Not gonna lie, the spins didn’t pay great but the matched funds stretched things out nicely.
Game selection at Rolletto is honestly bigger than I expected. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I’ve been hammering Sweet Bonanza plus a few Megaways games from Extra Chilli. Probably 3000-odd games when you count everything. The live section is worth mentioning — blackjack and roulette, and I got sucked into Lightning Roulette which is a proper time sink. Proper live streams with actual dealers, quality’s really clean.
Withdrawals are the bit I was most worried about but honestly it’s been fine. I withdraw to Skrill mostly and the money came through in under two days. You can also use Bitcoin and a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. I’d check out their bonus page on [url=https://a1freightmatching.com]full guide[/url] before you sign up. One gripe though — KYC took ages to process and was frustrating.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto works well through the browser — no app needed which I actually prefer. Everything loads fast and I’ve done sessions on the bus and it ran smooth. Customer service is always on via live chat and response time was a couple of minutes the two times I needed them. It’s Curacao licensed — no UK licence so that’s a thing to be aware of.
Look, there are niggles — the verification thing and the site design is a bit cluttered in places. But game variety is top, withdrawals have landed every time, and the matched deposit gave me plenty of play time. Your mileage may vary but I’ll keep playing at Rolletto for now.
lottoland_dbEr
GuestPelasin Lottolandilla joku aika sitten ja pakko sanoo et alkuun oli skeptinen mutta ihan hyvin lahti kayntiin. Tilin luonti oli nopee, perus jutut ja paas sisaan. Minimitalletuksen sai tehtya 10 eurolla Visan kautta ja oli sujuvaa. Taa on yks niista jutuista mika ratkasee mulle aika paljon — hitaat maksut on dealbreaker.
Peleista taytyy sanoo et sita riittaa. Lottoland vetaa sisaan peleja tunnetuilta pelintekijoilta niinku Pragmatic Play ja Microgaming, eli laatua loytyy. Ma pelasin Gates of Olympusta paaasiassa ja ihan ok palautuksia. Slotteja on reilusti yli tuhat plus poytapeleja tietenkin. Pieni miinus — filtterit vois olla parempi, loytaa kylla mut vaatii klikkailua.
Live-puolelta loytyy Evolutionin livekamaa ja pelattiin Crazy Timea viikonloppuna. Pyorii ihan sulavasti puhelimella, eika tarvi erillista appia. Tervetuliaisbonuksesta puhuttaessa — ma sain talletusbonuksen ja ilmaiskierroksia. Kierratys oli kolmisenkymmenta kertaa ja se on standardi. Ehdot kannattaa vilkasta kuitenkin etukateen.
Kotiutukset Lottolandilta on menny mulle kohtuullisesti. Skrillilla kesti alle vuorokausi ja korttimaksu kesti vahan pidempaan. Ihan perus mut ok. Kannattaa vilkasta bonuskoodit ja edut katevasti [url=https://cygoodsupplements.com]Lottoland[/url] jos kiinnostaa. Asiakaspalvelu hoituu chatilla ja oon saanu parissa minuutissa ku kysyin jotain.
Puhelimella pyorii selaimen kautta ilman appin asennusta. Saitti aukeaa nopeesti ja slotit toimii ihan hyvin. Lisenssi on kunnossa mika antaa tiettya turvaa. Ainoo pieni miinus on et suomenkielista tukee ei taida olla, mut kylla silla parjaa. Kyl ma jatkan pelaamista siella viela jonku aikaa.
crazy_xeea
GuestSono finito su Crazy Time verso fine estate cercando qualcosa di nuovo dove giocare e onestamente mi ha sorpreso. Pensavo fosse il solito sito visto che di piattaforme ce ne sono a pacchi, ma il catalogo giochi e enorme. Hanno titoli di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche diverse slot di NetEnt piu qualcosa di Play’n GO tipo Book of Dead. Ci saranno circa 2500 titoli, insomma c’e da perdersi.
La parte live e fatta davvero bene. Tutto in mano a Evolution, con dealer dal vivo e si vede che e roba professionale. Mi sono fissato con il game show crazytime e ci perdi le serate. Blackjack, baccarat e roulette non mancano, ma le ruote tipo Monopoly Live sono un altro livello. L’unica cosa che mi ha dato fastidio e che a volte il caricamento dei tavoli e lento, ma ci convivi.
Quando ti registri su Crazy Time offrono un 100% fino a 500€ piu 50 giri gratis sulla slot del momento. Devi rigirarlo 35 volte, che non e il piu basso. Ho visto posti con 25x, ma almeno non ti fregano con clausole nascoste. Per iniziare bastano venti euro. Se vi interessa date un occhio a le promo aggiornate passando da [url=https://whycounsellingbusselton.com]crazy time[/url] cosi vi fate un’idea.
Per versare e prelevare non ho avuto problemi. Puoi usare Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller e anche Bitcoin. Ho prelevato tramite Neteller ed e arrivato il giorno dopo. Meglio di certi posti dove aspetti una settimana. Da mobile Crazy Time funziona bene dal browser senza scaricare nulla, il sito e responsive e non da problemi. Un no deposit bonus non l’ho trovato, peccato.
Il supporto e decente. Li ho contattati per chiedere info sul wagering e ci hanno messo una decina di minuti. E rispondono in italiano. La licenza e Curacao, non e il top come garanzia, pero i pagamenti arrivano e tanto basta. Per chi gioca dall’Italia mi trovo bene.
rolletto_qlpn
GuestSo I’ve been using Rolletto for like six weeks or so and thought I’d throw out what I think. Stumbled on it through a mate after I got fed up with the same old sites. Registration took maybe under five minutes, just the usual details, and I deposited ?20 to start — twenty’s the lowest you can go which isn’t bad.
The welcome bonus was decent actually — it was a hundred percent up to five hundred euros and 200 spins thrown in. The rollover sits at x35 and that could be worse honestly compared to some places. Free spins were on Gates of Olympus I think. I’ll be honest, the spins didn’t pay great but the matched funds kept me going.
The lobby on Rolletto is actually pretty stacked. They’ve got stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. I’ve been hammering Gates of Olympus and a few Megaways games from Bonanza. Probably 3000-odd games in total. Live dealers are worth mentioning — the usual tables, and I got sucked into Crazy Time which is dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, quality’s really clean.
Getting money out has been the bit I was most worried about and so far can’t moan. I withdraw to Skrill mostly and it took roughly a day. You can also use crypto like BTC and other options for flexibility. I’d check out their bonus page on [url=https://1sendayan.com]rolletto[/url] if you’re curious. One gripe though — they took ages to clear which was frustrating.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto works well through Chrome — they don’t have an app which I actually prefer. It’s fast and I’ve done sessions on my commute without issues. Customer service is available round the clock via chat and they replied in like thirty seconds when I asked about my withdrawal. It’s licensed out of Curacao — no UK licence so some people might care about that.
Overall, there are niggles — KYC speed and navigation could be cleaner. But there’s loads to play, payouts have been reliable for me, and that welcome offer gave me plenty of play time. Might not suit everyone but I’m keeping Rolletto for a while yet.
revery_yqSn
GuestBeen playing at Revery Play for like six weeks or so and figured I’d share my take here. I registered one evening out of boredom — min deposit is ?10 which suited me fine, deposited fifty quid and they matched with a matched deposit bonus up to ?500 and 150 free spins on registration. Wagering is 40x which is pretty standard but manageable if you stick to slots.
The lobby actually surprised me — they’ve got roughly 3000 titles from studios including Play’n GO, NetEnt, Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Book of Dead mainly — pulled a nice win on Book of Dead recently. The live dealer stuff is all Evolution — the game shows are great fun, streams are smooth.
The bit I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. My go-to is Neteller and my withdrawal hit my account in less than a day. You can also use crypto and other e-wallets which is handy. You can check out the current promotions over at [url=https://cashkaching.com]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.
Tbh, it’s not all perfect. Customer support at Revery Play can be a bit slow — I waited nearly 20 minutes for live chat one evening. Also the site on my phone runs okay though some menus are fiddly next to other sites I use. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Overall though, it hasn’t put me off so that says something. They’re properly licensed and seems legit. If you’re in the UK it’s a decent option — only don’t expect the support response times.
crazy_zfon
GuestHo scoperto Crazy Time circa due mesi fa dopo che un amico me ne ha parlato e non vi nascondo che non me l’aspettavo. Non ci credevo molto, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo qualche sessione ho cambiato idea. Iscriversi e stato rapido, neanche dieci minuti e ero dentro. Il minimo per iniziare e abbastanza basso, credo 10 euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.
La libreria e piu ampia di quanto pensassi. Ci sono slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche titoli di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. In totale ci saranno piu di mille titoli se conti tutto. La sezione live e targata Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e il mio preferito, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo le ore li sopra.
Il bonus di benvenuto su Crazy Time era un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro con in aggiunta 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il requisito di scommessa sta a trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma e gestibile rispetto ad altri siti. Ci sono anche bonus no deposit di tanto in tanto per i giocatori attivi, cosa che apprezzo. Vi consiglio di controllare le promo aggiornate direttamente su [url=https://dandt-construction.com]Crazy Time[/url] se vi interessa.
Per i pagamenti accettano le carte principali, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. I prelievi li ho ricevuti in circa 24 ore con Skrill, che e decente. Mi piace anche e che hanno l’app — l’ho scaricata sul telefono e funziona bene. Non dovete cercare la crazy time apk su siti esterni perche dal sito ufficiale la scarichi in un attimo. Ormai gioco piu da mobile.
L’assistenza su Crazy Time risponde in chat h24 e anche in italiano, cosa non scontata. L’unica nota negativa: il KYC ci ha messo tipo tre giorni, un po’ troppo. Ma dopo quello e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma e comunque qualcosa. Mi ci trovo bene e non ho motivo di cambiare.
crazy_qion
GuestHo scoperto Crazy Time circa due mesi fa tramite un post su un forum e devo dire che non me l’aspettavo. Ero un po’ diffidente, come sempre con i siti nuovi, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ mi sono ricreduto. La registrazione e stata veloce, pochi minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il deposito minimo e abbastanza basso, credo 10 euro, quindi niente di assurdo per farsi un’idea.
La libreria non e male per niente. Hanno slot di Pragmatic Play tipo Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, e anche roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. Complessivamente parliamo di oltre mille giochi se conti tutto. Il live casino e gestita da Evolution con dealer in carne e ossa — il game show di Crazy Time mi prende parecchio, le moltiplicazioni a volte sono assurde. Ci perdo piu tempo del dovuto.
Il bonus di benvenuto che ho preso su Crazy Time era del 100% fino a 500€ piu cinquanta free spin su Sweet Bonanza. Il requisito di scommessa e di 35x, non e poco ma e gestibile rispetto ad altri siti. Ci sono anche bonus no deposit di tanto in tanto per i giocatori attivi, cosa che apprezzo. Vi consiglio di dare un’occhiata alle offerte attuali su [url=https://palacowa2.pl]details here[/url] se vi interessa.
Lato pagamenti accettano Visa e Mastercard, e-wallet tipo Skrill e Neteller, e pure crypto se preferite. Le mie withdrawal li ho ricevuti in circa 24 ore sull’e-wallet, il che non e male. Una cosa comoda e la crazy time app — ho fatto il crazy time download sul telefono e gira liscia. Non dovete cercare la crazy time apk su siti esterni perche direttamente dal sito la scarichi in un attimo. Da mobile e comodissima.
Il supporto su Crazy Time risponde via live chat ventiquattr’ore su ventiquattro pure in italiano, il che per me conta parecchio. Una cosa che mi ha scocciato: la verifica documenti ci ha messo quasi 72 ore, piu del previsto. Pero una volta fatto e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma almeno c’e. Sono soddisfatto e continuo a tornare.
rolletto_kypn
GuestBeen playing at Rolletto for roughly three months now and wanted to share what I think. Stumbled on it after googling around for somewhere new because I was getting bored of the same old sites. Signed up was like two minutes, pretty standard stuff, then I put in twenty quid to test it — twenty’s the lowest you can go which is fair enough.
First deposit bonus was decent actually — I got a match of a hundred percent up to €500 with a couple hundred free spins. Wagering’s at 35x which could be worse honestly compared to some places. They gave the spins for Big Bass Bonanza I think. I’ll be honest, I didn’t win much from the spins but the matched funds stretched things out nicely.
The lobby on Rolletto is actually massive. There’s stuff from Pragmatic Play, Play’n GO, and Evolution handles the live stuff. My go-to slots have been Gates of Olympus and some BTG Megaways like Bonanza. Looks like there’s 3000-odd games when you count everything. Live casino’s worth mentioning — roulette, blackjack, and I keep going back to Lightning Roulette which is dangerously fun. All Evolution-run, quality’s really clean.
Cashing out is where I was sceptical at first and actually can’t moan. I’ve used Skrill mostly and the money came through in roughly a day. You can also use crypto like BTC and a bunch of e-wallets for flexibility. I’d have a look at their bonus page on [url=https://cuttingandwitty.com]Rolletto[/url] before you sign up. My one annoyance — verification took nearly a week to clear which was frustrating.
Using it on mobile, Rolletto runs fine in Chrome — there’s no dedicated app and honestly the browser version is fine. Pages load quick enough and had a few goes on my commute without issues. Their help team is always on via live chat and I got an answer in like thirty seconds the two times I needed them. The site is licensed out of Curacao — worth noting it’s not UK-regulated and some people might care about that.
Overall, there are niggles — KYC speed plus the layout feels slightly cluttered in places. But there’s loads to play, I’ve had no payout dramas, and the matched deposit gave me a decent run. Your mileage may vary but I’ll be sticking with Rolletto for a while yet.
revery_sfSn
GuestBeen playing at Revery Play for like two months now and figured I’d give my two cents on this. I registered on a whim — minimum deposit was only ?10 which suited me fine, threw in ?50 to start and got a 100% welcome bonus up to ?500 and 200 free spins. Playthrough sits at 35x which could be better honestly but manageable if you stick to slots.
The lobby actually surprised me — they’ve got somewhere around 2500 games from studios including Pragmatic Play, NetEnt and Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Gates of Olympus a lot — had a solid session on Sweet Bonanza the other night. Live casino section is powered by Evolution — Crazy Time is addictive honestly, proper dealers streaming in HD.
One thing I like at Revery Play is how quick withdrawals are. Paying with my Visa and last cashout hit my account in under 24 hours. There’s also Bitcoin and various e-wallets if that’s your thing. You can check out the current promotions over at [url=https://apalantigua.com]revery play[/url] if you’re interested.
That said, there are a couple of gripes. Their support at Revery Play took ages once — I waited like 15 minutes for live chat one evening. And the mobile version works fine but it feels a bit clunky versus bigger brands. No dedicated app either, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, I keep coming back so make of that what you will. They’re regulated and seems legit. If you’re in the UK it’s a reasonable pick — just don’t expect the support response times.
Prestondon
GuestThis stands out compared to similar posts I have read recently, less noise and more substance, and a look at trailharborcollective kept that gap going, you can really feel the difference between content made by someone who cares versus content made to fill a publishing schedule for an algorithm trying to keep growing somehow.
crazy_mjon
GuestMi sono imbattuto in Crazy Time piu o meno due mesi fa tramite un post su un forum e non vi nascondo che non me l’aspettavo. Ero un po’ diffidente, sai come funziona con queste cose, ma dopo averci giocato un po’ mi sono ricreduto. La registrazione e stata veloce, tipo cinque minuti e avevo l’account pronto. Il minimo per iniziare non e alto, credo 10 euro, il che e comodo per testare senza rischiare troppo.
Il catalogo e parecchio fornita. Trovi slot di Pragmatic Play come Sweet Bonanza e Gates of Olympus, poi roba di NetEnt e qualcosa di Play’n GO come Book of Dead. In totale parliamo di oltre mille giochi se conti tutto. La sezione live e gestita da Evolution con croupier veri — lo show Crazy Time con la ruota e il mio preferito, quando becca il bonus giusto esplode tutto. Ci perdo troppo tempo onestamente.
Il bonus iniziale che ho preso su Crazy Time e stato un match del 100% fino a cinquecento euro piu 50 giri gratis su una slot selezionata. Il wagering e di trentacinque volte il bonus, che non e il migliore in assoluto ma ci sta per il settore. Ho notato offerte senza deposito ogni tanto per chi gioca gia, il che e un bel tocco. Vi consiglio di controllare le promo aggiornate su [url=https://thiscraftymomma.ca]details here[/url] se vi interessa.
Per i pagamenti accettano le carte principali, Skrill e Neteller, e anche Bitcoin. Le mie withdrawal mi sono arrivati entro un giorno con Skrill, il che non e male. Una cosa comoda e la crazy time app — ho fatto il crazy time download sul telefono e gira liscia. Non dovete cercare la crazy time apk da siti strani perche direttamente dal sito si trova subito. Da mobile e comodissima.
Il supporto di Crazy Time risponde in chat ventiquattr’ore su ventiquattro pure in italiano, cosa non scontata. L’unica nota negativa: la verifica documenti ci ha messo tipo tre giorni, un po’ troppo. Pero una volta fatto e filato tutto liscio. Hanno la licenza da Curacao, che non e l’ADM italiana ma almeno c’e. Ci gioco volentieri e non ho motivo di cambiare.
revery_wrSn
GuestBeen messing around on Revery Play for roughly six weeks or so and figured I’d give my two cents on this. Signed up on a whim — min deposit is just ten quid which seemed fair, threw in ?30 to test it and they matched with a 100% welcome bonus up to 500 quid and 150 free spins on registration. Playthrough sits at 40x which could be better honestly but I’ve seen way worse.
Game selection actually surprised me — Revery Play has somewhere around 3000 slots and table games from studios including Pragmatic Play, Microgaming and Yggdrasil. Spent most of my time on Sweet Bonanza a lot — pulled a nice win on Sweet Bonanza the other night. The live dealer stuff runs on Evolution — Lightning Roulette is always packed, real croupiers and everything.
What I like at Revery Play is withdrawal times. Paying with my Visa and last cashout hit my account in less than a day. They also take Bitcoin and various e-wallets which is handy. I’d have a look at their full bonus page over at [url=https://apgreaderperks.com]reveryplay[/url] if you’re interested.
Tbh, there are a couple of gripes. Live chat at Revery Play isn’t the fastest — was sitting there a good while before someone replied. The mobile site works fine but some menus are fiddly versus some competitors. No standalone app, you just use the mobile browser.
Still, I keep coming back which says enough really. The site is regulated and seems legit. If you’re in the UK it’s a decent option — just temper expectations on their customer service speed.
-
AuthorPosts
